Being bailed out of jail may seem like a “get out of jail free” card has been handed to an individual who has just been arrested, but that is just not the truth. In fact, this person will have to deal with many responsibilities after they come home.
One of the most vital aspects a person must remember after being bailed out is that they are responsible for showing up to their scheduled court dates. If they do not make it to the court date and do not let the agency or court know why they are missing the date, they can go back to jail. Additionally, they may be taken to jail by a bounty hunter working for a bail bonds company.
These people should also remember that they have an opportunity to be free while they are waiting for their case to be heard. During this time, they should be working with their legal team to improve their case. Additionally, they should be living as responsible members of society. If they get into trouble, they can go right back to jail.
When you are looking for bail bonds in Muskingum County, OH, you can rest assured that the team at Evans Bail Bonds will assist you. We offer 24/7 assistance to people in Delaware, OH, and the surrounding areas.
Rest assured that your loved one will get out of jail as soon as possible when you hire the team at Evans Bail Bonds. We have put together a small list of the benefits of working with our team:
- We Listen to Your Needs – Our team understands that this is a very stressful time for you and your loved ones. When you call us for assistance, our specialists will always be patient with you. Once we have the vital information, we work hard to get your loved one out as soon as possible.
- We Have Experience – In addition to being patient, our specialists have experience providing bail bonds for a variety of different people. We have provided bonds for people with felony and misdemeanor charges, so you can feel confident that we will be able to handle a vast array of situations.
- People Rely on Us – We are known throughout the community for working hard for our clients. When you come to us for bail bonds, you know that we will do what it takes to help you with your loved one.
Pick up the phone and call us at (573) 397-5388 for more information about receiving bail bonds in Union County, OH, and the surrounding areas. We are ready to work hard for you!
Before you call a bail bond company, you need to get a handful of important information together to help the agent with the process. This info will help them with the paperwork. Here are a few vital pieces of info you should have on hand:
- Name – If you are getting a bail bond for someone, it is likely you know their first and last name. Having their full name, including the middle name and any additional info regarding their name will ensure that we can get them out in a timely matter.
- Booking Number – This is a number that your loved one will use while they are in jail. This information should be provided to them. Make sure you ask for it when you speak with them.
- Jail Location – Is your loved one in a jail located in another county? Make sure you ask which specific jail they are in and get the address.
- Bail Amount – If you know the bail amount now, you should share it with your agent. If you have not been given that information, they should be able to find it out for you.
Call the team at Evans Bail Bonds LLC to learn more about receiving bail bonds in Licking County, OH, and the surrounding areas. We are always available to assist you.